1. Who are the parties?
2. What are the key facts? The key facts will be the facts that support the legal issue.
3. Identify the legal issue (this part is always stated in the form of a question). Feel free to expand on this a little.
4. What is the rule of law? (meaning what law was violated in this case)
5. What is the procedural posture? (meaning was it a case to dismiss or an appeal) this part is usually found in the lifeline of a law suit.
6. Conclusion (what is the ruling)?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂