Quadruple Constraint, time, cost, product and quality
– Define the project.
– Talk about the question.
– Mention the types of a project and choose the one you think is best for the project
and explain why using theories.
– Quadruple Constraint, time, cost, product and quality.
* Planning tools and techniques a/b.
Managing project cost and risk a/b.
– Project lifecycle.
– Work breakdown structure links to the gam chart.
– Networking diagrams.
* Cost and risk
– Risk identification and analysis, Reduce, accept, avoid etc the risk.
– Risk analysis.
– Financial appraisant, list the techniques, limitations and importance of financial
* P/team structuring a/b
– Effective project teams using the follwing: Tuckmans theory, Belbin and
– Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
– Leadership skills.
– Project managers roles.
* Project controls
– Monitoring and controlling – Project lifecycle.
– Scope, integration, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement.
* Task 1
– Left to right.
– Explained how you did the network diagram forward pass and backward pass.
Q4. Screen shot and calendar to show the start date and end date of the network diagram,
which starts at January and ends at April.
Explain each working days and how many working days till the end of the project.
Q6.Explain 5 limitations and why there are limitations with reference.
Example of how to answer the question.
If activity —- is delayed then give the date in which the whole project will end and give
Always refer to joshau limited
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!