signature based host or network based detection
1. Regarding signature based host or network based detection, what are you hearing about the rate at which signatures are being generated? You may have to reach out to McAfee, Symantec, Barracuda or some other vendor and ask
2. Regarding the logging of alerts, can you find any blogs where administrators are discussing what the proper threshold is; are they plagued with false positives? If you don’t find anything, as IT manager how would you proceed?
3. Regarding honey pots, are there any published success stories? If not, as IT manager, would it make sense to release any information?
1. Student is to research the Common Vulnerability Scoring System http://nvd.nist.gov/CVSS.aspx and write one paragraph describing what it is. Write a second paragraph on how you would change it, if you could. If you don’t want to change it, then defend it in that second paragraph.
2. Student is to research and deliver one paragraph on just one of the browser cookie exploits. In this case the audience is someone who knows just enough to find their daily news. You’re just trying to give this person appropriate situational awareness.
Current Event Assignment
Students must submit a current event paper each week. Students shall research cyber security news and identify a current event no older than 1 year from the due date of the assignment. Students will read the current event and prepare a summary of the current event in the form of a paper. Papers must an overview of the current event, including the cogent points and most importantly any potential action that readers may take as a result of the current event (e.g. upgrade firewalls, procure new services, refresh a compliance audit, etc). The audience of your current event is Sr. Level Management (e.g. Vice President of company, CEO, etc) and should be tailored as such
site all the references at the end of each paper.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!