Create a SIOP Lesson Plan that integrates language objectives, content
objectives, and best instructional practices for ELLs, as well as
1. Complete Resource 2, "SIOP Lesson Plan."
2. Choose a performance objective from a content-area standards
(science, social studies, math, reading, or writing). This will serve as
the "content" objective for your lesson.
3. Determine the English language proficiency standard that best suits
the academic standard. This will serve as the "language"
objective for your lesson.(USE Nevada standards)
4. Consider applicable language acquisition stages of development in the
development of your plan.
5. Write an essay of 750- words in which you explain how the lesson
should be taught. Include best practices for comprehensible input and
feedback, assessments, building background, vocabulary instruction, and
grouping and interaction practices.
Submit both the SIOP Lesson Plan and the essay as one deliverable.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂