1. Evaluate the way the video begins (the first 2 ½ minutes)–why that structure?
2. What key visuals/editing/use of sound are notable. Why are they effecive?
3. Why might Tom Joslin incorporate footage from an earlier documentary film, Blackstar, about growing up gay?
4. When does th video become Mark’s story more so than Tom’s story? Why is that an important change?
5. What is Sobchack’s main argument regarding the representation of death in film? How does this bear on your perception of “Silverlake Life”?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂